DID YOU NOT KNOW THAT I MUST BE ABOUT MY FATHER'S BUSINESS? LUKE 2:49
The Intimidator Pro-Polish, the multi-purpose polish that is perfect for your shop, garage, or home, in work or play. It works on any kind of metal, oxidized paint, fiberglass, and glass. Removes tar, rust, minor scratches, bluing from exhaust pipes, and overspray from one paint to another. Removes scratches and oxidation from glass and fiberglass. Use it to shine chrome, aluminum, stainless steel and brass. The Intimidator gives the buffed looked with out the buffer.
Step 1: SHAKE
Shake bottle well for 40 seconds before using, allow compound liquid to activate.
Step 2: APPLY
Turn bottle upside down on a terry cloth for about 20 seconds, until granules appear on cloth.
Aluminum, Oxidized Paint, Gold, Silver, Copper, Brass, Steel [Stainless & Galvanized], Chrome & Lots More!
Fine fast acting cleaner that has a deep-cutting grit!
Ultra-fine polish, giving you a mega shine!
Rub the surface until cloth turns black and surface becomes slippery.
The blacker it gets, the cleaner it gets!
Remove product with a clean terry cloth and buff out to lustrous shine.
Cloth may be reused.
As the oxidation comes off, the cloth will pull. Use one cloth to apply the polish and a second cloth to take the polish off.
Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Vapor harmful. Flammable. Keep away from heat and flame. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not breathe vapor or spray mist. Avoid contact with eyes prolonged contact with skin. Wash thoroughly after handling.
Reports have associated repeated and prolonged occupational over exposure to solvents and permanent brain damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents may be harmful or fatal.
If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call a physician immediately. If you experience difficulty breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air. If any continued difficulty is experienced, seek medical attention immediately.
For eye contact, immediately flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, seek medical attention immediately.
For skin wash thoroughly with soap and water.